Accessible Website Standards
The Accessibility Standards for Customer Service is the first accessibility standard under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. This regulation is an important step to create a barrier-free and accessible Ontario by 2025.
Our commitment to Accessibility:
Our commitment is to improve the accessibility of our products and services.
We realize this is an ongoing process.
We will regularly monitor accessibility services in our business so that we are always aware of best practices and the improvements that can be made.
But our work isn’t complete without you. Your feedback is an essential part of a continuous process that enables us to develop new practices, products and services to serve you better.
That’s why we’d like to hear from you. Tell us what we’re doing well and where we can make improvements.
Contact us if you are a person with a disability who has a general service inquiry or would like help finding solutions to fit your lifestyle.
Send your feedback
To meet the requirements of the Accessible Customer Service Regulation, Merrithew Health & Fitness has established:
- accessibility training tool for all frontline staff.
- accessible customer service policy.
- customer service feedback mechanisms (in accessible formats).
- notification process (in accessible formats) for service disruptions.
- support persons and service animals are permitted on premises.
Learn more about what customers can expect from us:
Tips for Enhancing the Accessibility of this Website.
This section provides suggestions for modifications you can make in your operating system and browser to help access our website. We currently have complete step-by-step accessibility modifications for the following:
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- Change text size: Easier to view by making text larger.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit.
- Mouse pointer visibility: Helpful if you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn’t an option, make Stottpilates.com easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.