Refund Policy & Return Procedures
NOTE: Please note that we can only process returns and refunds for items purchased from STOTT PILATES. All authorized returns must include an RA (Return Authorization) number. See point #3 for more details.
1. REFUNDING THE SMALL ITEMS:
STOTT PILATES DVDs, CDs, Fitness Circle® Lite and Fitness Circle® Pro resistance rings, Flex-Band® exercisers, Mini Flex-Ball™, Flex-Band® Handles, Mats, Stability Balls, Toning Balls, Foam Cushions, Rubber Pads, Foam Rollers, clothing or printed materials:
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any of the above items for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in their original condition.
- STOTT PILATES DVDs may also be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in their original, unopened condition.
- A defective product may be returned and replaced with the same item. Please see point #3 below to find out the method of shipping back to STOTT PILATES.
- Should you have the misfortune of receiving a defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem and we will be happy to replace the item with the same item purchased.
- In the past it has come to our attention that sometimes a DVD will not play on a particular DVD player, but will work in other units. If this happens to you, we recommend that you try an alternative player to establish the exact fault source. This problem is usually an indicator of a unit that needs servicing.
- Faults in discs will only occur at the same point in a disc even when using different DVD players. If the fault experienced is random (even in different players) this is another indication that servicing of the player may be required.
2. REFUNDING THE LARGE ITEMS:
(items not mentioned in clause 1 above)
All STOTT PILATES equipment is manufactured with the utmost care, using the highest quality components, and carries one of the best warranties in the industry. If your product is defective, we will make it right as per the product warranty. Please email us at email@example.com indicating the problem and we will reply as soon as possible indicating what steps should be taken to resolve the situation. STOTT PILATES equipment, however, may not be returned or refunded.
NOTE: All authorized returns must include an RA (Return Authorization) number. See point #3 for more details.
3. RETURN PROCEDURES FOR ALL ITEMS:
If you have an item that falls within the criteria above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Retail Sales Department (toll-free in North America at 1-800-910-0001, toll-free in the UK at 0800-328-5676 or 416-482-4050) to begin the returns process.
Once your return request is approved, a Sales Representative will email or fax you an RA form confirming your RA number and the address of our warehouse. Your RA number must accompany the return. Any products received without an RA number will not be processed. Any products sent C.O.D. will be refused. You will need to discuss the method of shipping back to STOTT PILATES with your Sales Representative.
Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your credit will be processed immediately. Our Sales Representatives are here to walk you through this process quickly and efficiently.
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS?
If you have any problems or concerns with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us toll-free in North America at 1-800-910-0001, toll-free in the UK at 0800-328-5676 or 416-482-4050. One of our Sales Representatives will be happy to assist you.