Note: The Rehab Reformer can also
be ordered without the Vertical Frame
- Footbar, spring tension gearbar and carriage stopping system adjust to regulate hip and knee flexion and accommodate different heights and abilities.
- Robust footbar, wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Carriage boasts durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam, finely calibrated to provide maximum comfort and faithful proprioceptive feedback.
- Carriage glides over enhanced double C rails using a patented rolling mechanism to create a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Easy-roll wheels make STOTT PILATES reformers a breeze to move or reposition.
- High-quality materials and construction ensure superior stability and safety. Gauged to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use.
Vertical Frame Features
- multiple spring attachments
- 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles
- 2 leg springs with padded straps
- maple roll-down bar with 2 springs
- push-thru bar with 2 springs
- safety chain with dual spring clip adjustments
- 5 reformer springs
4 x 100% + 1 x 50% tension
- soft reformer loops & ropes
- 3 gearbar positions
- 6 carriage stopping positions
- 3 headrest positions
- 4 footbar positions
- detachable shoulder rests
- easy-roll wheels
- secure spring housing system
Dimensions – Rehab Reformer
- carriage width 24", length 38"
- overall width 30", length 97"
- carriage height from floor 22-1/2"
- weight 185 lbs
- extra long model available
Dimensions Vertical Frame
- width 28-1/2"
- height 85-3/4"
- weight 42 lbs
Click here to see the complete selection of accessories for all STOTT PILATES reformers
Limited Lifetime Warranty,
click for details.
Click below to download a price list.
Requires Adobe Reader.
in US Dollars
in Canadian Dollars
Detachable shoulder rests
Adjustable three-position headrest
Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily. Springs secure quickly and safely.